Echo Cliff via Panther Mountain Trail

Echo Cliff via Panther Mountain Trail is a 1.6 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Piseco, New York that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as difficult. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from May until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Great hike! short in distance was about .7 miles up... slow incline for the start .3 miles then lots of incline and steep right at the top... lots of fun, built in rock steps and tons of cool trees, it was fairly easy for my dog ! Had to help him up one of the rock parts that was steep. AMAZING view and worth it all. One of my favorites for sure.

Brought a group of 5 hikers with different experience levels, we took our time but had a wonderful time. It does get quite steep at some parts but the few from the top is beautiful. I think we spent a good half an hour up there just taking in the beauty.

Love this hike-have been doing it annually for years. Great views for minimal effort. Would definitely not rate it is hard. A little steep at the top but nothing that anyone in halfway decent physical shape couldn't handle. Family friendly and good for all ages.

great hike all year.

Sweet views for very little work! Steep near the top.

Great hike. Short trek to the cliffs with a beautiful view of the Piseco lake and spy lake. Most of the hike is up hill with rocks mud and tree roots. Take your time and you will be fine.

Nice trek. Took us about 30 min each way. Great rocks at the summit to chill and enjoy the view of Piseco Lake. Seems to be family friendly because we passed lots of families with young children. Rocks and roots make for natural steps.

My niece, beagle/basset and I hiked this Tuesday. It was far from where we live, but well worth the drive! Beautiful view at the top and a lot of interesting sites along the trail!!!

It was a great day and view!

My 70-year old parents and I did this hike and it was slow-going, especially at the hard part near the top, but we all made it and the views at the top were well-worth it! Fairly crowded and lots of kids and dogs on the trail, also pretty buggy, but beautiful woods and fun climb!

Good hike. Certainly would not rate as Hard. Did the hike with two children ages 4 & 6 and they had no trouble.

Short hike with great reward, incline can be difficult for those who do not hike regularly.