Dippikill Ridge Trail [PRIVATE PROPERTY]

Dippikill Ridge Trail is a 4.1 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Warrensburg, New York that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, trail running, and nature trips and is best used from April until November.

Distance: 4.1 miles Elevation Gain: 672 feet Route Type: Loop

private property

NOTE: This trail is not open to the public. It is located on Dippikill Wilderness Retreat property.

Apparently, as of last week the mountain was made private. We arrived to hike and were told that we can't hike the mountain anymore unless you are an affiliate of SUNY Albany.

Very nice hike , we’ll maintained trail and nice views at summit. Pond was very pretty. The signs were a bit confusing

Really nice, well marked hike for anyone.

Great hike. This is the 2nd time I have hiked this trail. The first time I did the lake loop at the start of spring. This time I did the summit. A lot of black flys but at the summit there is a nice breeze so they go away. From the pictures I was unsure if there would be a good view but I took a chance and it was worth it. I will definitely come back during the fall. There is one part were you have to climb a rock hill but it's not bad at all. I added a photo of it.

Beautiful trail along the ridge with several vistas... combined with pond trail made about 5 miles...well marked. Be sure to check in at the office ( at least on the weekend) located farther down the road from trailhead on the right.... they like you to check in and give car identification... maps available . Very dog friendly!

Beautiful snowshoe hike. Was able to walk across the pond. Was quiet as I saw no one, which was exactly what I was looking for.

recorded Dippikil Ridge Traik