Devil's Bathtub Trail

Devil's Bathtub Trail is a 1.9 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near Mendon, New York that features a lake and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

One of my favorite local places to take my dog for a walk, have met lots of nice people along the trail. Some nice views, very simple trail, can't go wrong walking around Mendon Ponds, all trails are great

Nice hike with our 9 year olds

have hiked and snow shoed here multiple times. nice if you're looking to get out for a few hours close to rochester. plenty to explore in the park

It is a decent trail. Not busy at all so a good place to hike and relax. Pay close attention to the markers though or you may go in circles all day. Make sure you wear bug spray!

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Friday, May 27, 2016

Saturday, May 07, 2016

Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Thursday, April 14, 2016

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Nice little hike, beautiful area. I did this during winter so some of the trail was a little icy but still a nice hike in a great park.

Monday, March 21, 2016

I bring my Lab Rottie to Mendon Ponds every day to get her excercise and I find myself walking this trail more than any of the others. Super easy walk with some small hills and some alright views of the ponds. Always people here.

Friday, February 05, 2016