This trail proved to be elusive and possibly non-existent as of today (5/23/18). I attempted to locate the trail off of Densmore Rd by parking in the Middle School lot as suggested on another site. I was unsuccessful. I looked along the creek south of the school with no luck. I looked along the north side, across the street from the school, with no luck. I drove over to Cranberry Landing and parked in the back. I walked along the back of the property and found what appeared to be the entrance at the far eastern end. This entrance was wide. However, a path was not marked and only by chance did I notice a small overgrown path to my left. I took a chance and started down a very steep slope. A short way in and I started to hear the water falling. I made my way to the falls and snapped a few pictures. I then attempted to walk along the overgrown path (I am on the south side of the creek). I walked East and the path ended abruptly. I turned back and walked West. Again, the path ended abruptly. Many large fallen trees on both ends. Overall, I would say that this is definitely hidden. The waterfall didn't have much water flowing today and the path was overgrown and appears to not have been maintained in some time.