Conklin Gully 12 Falls Trail

Conklin Gully 12 Falls Trail is a 3.4 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Naples, New York that features a waterfall and is only recommended for very experienced adventurers. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from June until August. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

I'm partial to out west, but this was as close to climbing as I think I could get. Fun hike. You can stay mostly dry if it hasn't rained for a while. Take the fork to the RIGHT and keep climbing till you get to the wall. If you climb the wall, the right side seems safest, it is slick, so be careful and don't be afraid to get wet. After you reach the top climb up to the right, there are plenty of tree roots to help. This will put you back at the orange trail markers which eventually lead to blue and back to trailhead. The bugs were annoying, so bug spray might be necessary.

One of my favorite places to hike. Even in the rain on 9/3 it was still a lot of fun. After we made it up to the wall we climbed up the right side and kept going for a bit and then backtracked down the gully to the top of the wall. We then took the trail down since we had never taken it before. It was a little slick in spots (as usual) but my boots served me well. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a little challenge and a lot of fun.

Great trail for a 3hr hike. We hiked up the gully then down along the trail beside the gully. Beautiful waterfalls the entire way. There was just the right amount of treachery for me. The ropes were secure and easy to use. My daughter brought her Walkerhound who led the entire way. Thanks, Camo!!