Conklin Gully 12 Falls Trail

Conklin Gully 12 Falls Trail is a 3.4 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Naples, New York that features a waterfall and is only recommended for very experienced adventurers. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from June until August. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Great challenging hike! Lots of waterfalls to climb, some are definitely difficult to traverse but not impossible. We just took our time and looked for natural handles in nature. They are there if you look for them. Walking down is pretty difficult, we didn't walk all the way back down. We went to the farthest 50' waterfall (about 20 minutes past the bridge) and then we backtracked to the bridge and followed the trail back down. A girl we had been running into while hiking, went back down the whole gorge trail and took a pretty nasty spill going down the waterfall with the rope. If you choose that route be aware and go slow. It's extremely beautiful, worth the effort and a great workout! The best part is treating yourself to a delicious snack after you work up a behemoth appetite, we will definitely be back!!

waterfall after waterfall! So amazing be careful this is hard trail and you have to get creative with your steps up and down!

Very interesting trail. Can take the very steep hill to get some nice view of the gorge and mountains (roughly 20min hike to the viewpoint). I did not go to the end because that was already satisfying :)

I went into the river bed in the gorge for further exploration and this was lots of fun! I would recommend to take water shoes so you can go in the river bed and have more adherence in there!

Very challenging and rewarding hike. The water level was very manageable when we went on July 4th, 2017, but if heavy rain storms are imminent, I could see this getting very "flash floody". There were ropes in a few areas to help with the climbs, but be sure your footwear is up to the job. We went all the way to Angel Falls, then came back down to the footbridge and opted to take the rim trail the rest of the way back to the parking area. Awesome experience!

Hiked here with my wife and my son, who is home on leave. We did not hike the gorge but took the upper trail to the bridge. The climb was rough going at first but worth the scenery. I would like to go back and hike up the river bed. There are lots of off trails and most are not marked.

A must do! So proud of my 7 year old daughter making this trek