Chimney Bluffs State Park Trail

Chimney Bluffs State Park Trail is a 2.9 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Wolcott, New York that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from April until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

canoeing

whitewater kayaking

beach

Parking

fairly easy hike with some overgrowth, beautiful views of the lake and the bluffs are ever changing

Easy short trail very cool.

Awesome trails and amazing views!

My posse did the Bluffs trail and then dropped down onto the beach and walked back along the shore to our starting point. There's a place to climb up at the end of the beach that cuts back to the main trail. Beautiful views, but heavily trafficked (most likely due to the holiday weekend).

Great views the entire way! Only two pretty good climbs otherwise an easy trail!

great place all around. my kids loved it, my dog loved it and it was an amazing view from the trail. I've gone since I was a little kid and It will definitely give me memories for a life time. only down is I wish people would pick up after themselves, found way to much trash :(