Casey Park Trails

Casey Park Trails is a 1.9 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Ontario, New York that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

wheelchair friendly

trails are icy but all around good hike!

The east side is nice, west side a little rough for handicapped senior.

This was a nice hike/walk to take with my son.

hiking portion is very narrow definitely NOT maintained and is covered in posion ivy. Not recommended for small children on the hiking portion past the bridge and stairs.

We took the kids and enjoyed the hike around the small lake. One side of the path was wide open and an easy trek. Once we rounded the end of the lake and passed the house then went up the stairs the trail thinned and being a bit more difficult. Most concerning on the thin part of the trail was the poison ivy on the side of the trail.

could widen the one side of the trail or at least cut the branches and over grown plants

I am 100% out of shape but am working on myself. It also didn't help I was in flip flops.The easy part of the trail is nice and wide go up the stairs to the other side it's very hard at least for me. We ended up turning around to go back to the easy side. But it was definitely beautiful hike! Would do it again!!

Sunday, October 30, 2016

Great trail, take the loop for a more challenging hike.

Monday, August 01, 2016

Great loop around Lake! I like the rocky Ridge type trail on one side and the easy wide open flat trail on the other.

Provides multiple trip options for whatever your feeling that day.

Pretty good fishing too. Nice bass and pan fish selection.

Monday, August 17, 2015

We really enjoy hiking both sides of the ore bed trail. Not very difficult but there is some elevation which makes the hike very enjoyable (if you hike at a rapid pace).

Friday, May 01, 2015

Nice year round trail and pretty. My dog and I walk it frequently. She also gets to cool off by jumping in the water and swimming.