Casey Park Trails

Casey Park Trails is a 1.9 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Ontario, New York that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is accessible year-round.

wheelchair friendly

could widen the one side of the trail or at least cut the branches and over grown plants

I am 100% out of shape but am working on myself. It also didn't help I was in flip flops.The easy part of the trail is nice and wide go up the stairs to the other side it's very hard at least for me. We ended up turning around to go back to the easy side. But it was definitely beautiful hike! Would do it again!!

Great trail, take the loop for a more challenging hike.

Great loop around Lake! I like the rocky Ridge type trail on one side and the easy wide open flat trail on the other.

Provides multiple trip options for whatever your feeling that day.

Pretty good fishing too. Nice bass and pan fish selection.

Tuesday, September 01, 2015

Monday, August 24, 2015

Monday, August 17, 2015

We really enjoy hiking both sides of the ore bed trail. Not very difficult but there is some elevation which makes the hike very enjoyable (if you hike at a rapid pace).

Friday, July 24, 2015

Friday, May 01, 2015

Nice year round trail and pretty. My dog and I walk it frequently. She also gets to cool off by jumping in the water and swimming.