Carpenter Falls (3 falls)

Carpenter Falls (3 falls) is a 1.1 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Moravia, New York that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

very beautiful

Taking a left when you enter this trail leads to the closest fall, it's so beautiful! I brought my mom who has back problems and immediately regretted it because there are some very narrow paths that can be very dangerous if you lose footing. The right path brings you through beautiful woods far above a river that flows below to the left. It's one of my favorite walks

Beautiful trail but can be slippery in some steep spots. Well marked and easy to follow. One of the top three falls in CNY area.

Great hike well maintained and trail markers are very clear. there are some off trail areas you can use to get to waterfalls but the are very steep and you should have proper shoes for those.

I loved this hike and the waterfall!! it was a very well maintained trail and very well marked.

Good hike, steep but doable.

The falls are beautiful. One section of the trail was quite a work out.

Carpenter Falls is such a beautiful location. To get to the falls, you have to go down steep slopes. But fortunately, there are many branches sticking out of the ground to help you go down those slopes. I was only able to find two of the waterfalls sadly but, I'll definitely go again and look for the third.

Bring water

I love this place. I go there at least 3-4 times a summer. The easiest way that I take down to the bottom of the waterfall is by rappelling. The hike straight up grabbing one tree root after another to rappel again.

One of my all time favorite! There is one section that, to get down to the water, you have to climb down a pretty steep decline. However, it's doable.

This was one of my most favorite hikes ever!! I followed the stream all the way down. It was tough at parts but my dog got through almost everything. There are 3 large falls and several very good sized cascades. We took the trail back up. Nothing man made in sight! Just a trail through the woods.