Canadice Lake via Rob's trail

Canadice Lake via Rob's trail is a 2.9 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near West Canadice Corners, New York that features a lake and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is best used from March until November.

Yeah, it's been a wet summer but this trail is a muddy mess. Not much fun. We never could find the trail that heads down to the water...not marked. The meadows are at least pretty.

This was well maintained and clearly marked trail with lots of varying terrain. We took the Hemlock Lake Trail today. There were quite of few hikers on the trail today. The trip back to the parking lot was quite the work out. I would not have rated this an easy trail. We are planning to go back to hike to Canadice Lake.

good trail, hiked it with my 5 year old.

One of my favorite hikes. I'v accessed it from both ends of Canadice Lake and then Old Bald Hill Rd. S.
My preference is to park on Old Bald Hill Rd. S. parking lot and go to Canadice Lake and then back up past the parking lot and down to Hemlock Lake and finally back to the parking lot.
This is about 7 miles round trip, and 1200 ft. elevation gain. Such a nice workout.

Went out on a chilly February morning. Nice walk along lake. Ascent up to Rob's trail was very muddy. More mud on top, but overall a lot of fun. Definitely worth getting out for a hike with my daughter and friends.

Me and my gf adventured down this trail for the first time last week. Towards the end due to the winter weather the closer you get to the lake the more difficult it gets due to the snow and mud. In all it was well maintained and challenging enough.

Saturday, November 12, 2016