Calcium Trails

Calcium Trails is a 4 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Watertown, New York that features beautiful wild flowers. The trail is good for all skill levels offers a number of activity options. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

m.m.

I enjoyed this trail with my dog. It’s an easy walking trail with a pond along the way. I think they should add a trash can at the beginning of the trail. There was dog poop on the trail. Although a trash can won’t make lazy people not lazy, it would be nice for responsible dog owners such as myself to have a place to put a waste bag.

Great trail! Fun to walk and beautiful pond with lots of geese!

Very easy and fun trail. Great for runs. My dog loved the pond!

nice place to get a quick workout in. a few nature views but really a nice down and back run.

Nice and flat crushed gravel trail. Good place to go to get a 4 miler in real quick! Random lookouts throughout, so don't bother with them unless you enjoy looking at weeds. There are also some exercise stations as well.

Friday, June 16, 2017

This was my first time walking this trail with my dog and we both loved it. For the first 1/4 mile you can hear the traffic, but I was surprised that after that I didn't hear any! The trail was very well maintained and the pond was beautiful! I went when there was only one other person on the trail, which was super nice but I know this trail can get crowded because I've seen lots of cars in the parking lot when I pass by on my way to work. I liked that there were signs to tell you how far along the trail you are and benches periodically! The only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is that the trail is behind houses, which you have a full view of for about 1/2 mile, so it distracts from the wildlife and seclusion of it from the surrounding areas. But I'll definitely be taking my dog here for walks again!

Friday, June 09, 2017

good nice long walk. wore out my kids and dogs for sure lol

Sunday, May 28, 2017

The only thing i did not like was listening to the cars driving by. Otherwise there were baby geese, toads, and these beautiful black and orange birds along the way.

Monday, April 10, 2017

Relaxing, easy trail.

Saturday, August 06, 2016

Nice easy gravel path in rural setting, not far from town.

Picture of lake is not representative, there is a marsh but no lake.

Thursday, May 19, 2016

Great short trail with nice area half way in to stop and view the pond.

Sunday, April 26, 2015

Very nice trail. Maintained and groomed very well. Perfectly marked (ever 1/4 mile) and allows animals on leashes. Very little hills so it's perfect for the entire family.

Sunday, May 18, 2014

Great place for Jog! love the view of them pond.

Sunday, May 18, 2014

Besides the bugs this is a great little trail. Few benches in between and mini play ground as we'll. Don't go to fast down 11 or you'll pass it.

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Nice little trail, all hard surface. Decent for a quick little run.

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Easy run. Well paved. Not a lot of shade.

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

This trail is well groomed, there are benches along the way and nice scenery.

Wednesday, April 26, 2017