Butler Outer Loop Trail

Butler Outer Loop Trail is a 3.6 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Mt Kisco, New York that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is best used from April until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

So many beautiful trails to choose from, peaceful and serene hiking any time of the year.

This isn't advertised for trail running, but I found this to be an awesome running trail! There were enough hills to be challenging and soft ground to cushion knees. I made the mistake of going right when I started, but picked up another person's track when I got lost and ended up with a decent run. Will definitely be back!

I love the bird/hawk watch.

There are many chipmunks and also there is a plane for bird watching. I saw hawks or falcons - I did not understand. Orange trail on which you turn off from red, leads to the swamp and there two mites fell on me and on the path I met a snake that merged in color with a path, it's good that I looked under my feet. Do not turn onto the orange trail from red, if you do not want a mite or snake bite

beautiful.