Anthony's Nose Trail from Beacon Highway

Anthony's Nose Trail from Beacon Highway is a 7.7 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Cortlandt, New York that features a river and is rated as difficult. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until November. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

From NYC take the palisades interstate parkway north for approximately 40 miles until its end at the Bear Mountain Bridge. Take a left at the end of the bridge. Approximately .2 miles down the road is a small turn off on the side of the road with enough space for 3 cars.

The views were amazing!!

Fun day trip from NYC, got a good work out it and was paid off with a beautiful view of Bear Mountain and the river.

It was a great experience.

Great experience

Amazing trail!!

difficult at points alot of incline. too many people on the weekends defiantly

I'm giving it 5stars because I enjoyed the challenge and the view at the top was beautiful! However, make sure you are in shape. I'm not in the best shape, but go to the gym once in a while. I had to stop about 7times before we got to the top. I thought it would be easier on the way day, but because the trail is steep, I definitely felt it in my quads. It's tiring, but a good work out :)