Alley Pond Park Loop

Alley Pond Park Loop is a 3.2 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near New York City, New York that features a great forest setting. The trail is rated as moderate and is primarily used for hiking, walking, trail running, and nature trips.

Distance: 3.2 miles Elevation Gain: 219 feet Route Type: Loop

recorded Alley Pond Park Loop

New to walking/hiking and I’m pleased to find really nice trails right here in Queens.

Beautiful trail. Fairly easy one.

You can’t beat the location because it’s right in the heart of Queens. I only took one star off because some of the trails are not thatwell marked.

Nice well marked trails. Lotttssssss of dogs off leashes, love dogs, but good to know. Great place to walk, sit, and eat a packed lunch in the park.

closed

I had fun hiking there and the trails are well preserved.

Nice solid trail. Good for trail running, dogs, families. Some of it is paved and some of it isn’t, which was nice while hiking with my infant on my back. I would definitely do it again, and I’d be sure to bring stuff to grill on one of the many grills we passed by. Or I suppose I could bring my own instead. Definitely a great park to hang out in.

Very easy trail. Nice easy stroll for dogs too.

Half of the trail is taken over by weed smokers. Made possible by New York Political circus. So much for trying to keep healthy.

Great visit and nice way to get away and see lots of green!

I have walked the trails at Alley Pond Park for years. It is a great place for those living in Queens to get away to for some down time.

It’s good for little kid, part of the round are very close to high way, noisy but safe.

Filled with liter Place is a dump Half the trail hugs the highway other half not far from highway Constant highway noise ruined the hike Never again

great safe walk

Great app. easy peasy to navigate.

Sun Feb 10 2019

Pretty. Mostly woods and you can forget you are in the five boroughs

Tue Feb 05 2019

Great run, muddy which is okay. Be careful with the loose branches and trees.