A and AA Trails is a 3 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Pine Hill, New York that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Distance: 3.0 miles Elevation Gain: 518 feet Route Type: Loop

We went in December and the snow was fresh. We were the only ones. It is a trail for cross country sky but it wasn't enought snow. We enjoyed this trail and I believe it can be really fun with bicycle.

Wed May 24 2017

The trail is part of the Belleyare cross country ski paths. We went on a Wednesday in May and no one else was on the trail. It begins by basically walking around the perimeter of a huge parking lot of heavy equipment. I'm not sure if that is the reason the beginning of the trail was covered with lots of broken glass. I had my baby in the carrier and thankfully didn't bring my dogs or I would have been very disappointed. Trail was very flat with lots of tree roots to be aware. When we got to the end of the "A"portion there were a bunch of old rusty small appliances along the trail. Very strange that this has never been removed. On the AA you can observe the stream which is very nice. You can skip the hike back if you wish as you can see the parking lot once you loop around. Overall, disappointed to see all the trash but grateful for the flat trail to safely take the baby along.

Tue Aug 05 2014