I parked at the (locked) gate near the end of FR 127A and then walked about a half mile to the Telephone Canyon Trailhead. You kinda meander past some houses, and then the trailhead is behind the last cabin. I forgot to take a picture, but at about .5-.6 mi there is a spring on the left of the trail, just as you're making a switchback to the left. I started seeing/hearing a lot of birds at around 7,500'. As you make your way to the Crest Trail, to the right you can see the Monjeau Lookout Tower. It was pretty windy up there. so other than just a few stops to take in the view and snap a pic or two, I made my way to the Miner's Rd Trail asap. I initially missed the turnoff to Miner's Rd Trail and ended up having to backtrack a little bit. Miner's Rd Trial is pretty rugged. (Once you find it) it's really easy to follow, it's just that this area was burned out pretty thoroughly in '12 and there are still many, many downed logs to navigate. It starts to get a lot prettier towards the end of the trail. There are several springs and the water was flowing at a decent rate the day I saw it. There's a pretty (small) waterfall where the Miner's Rd Trail and the N Eagle Creek trail come together. From there, it's just a simple walk of about .75 mi back to your car. It took me about 4.5 hrs, but I stopped to sit and watch the birds, I stopped to have lunch, and a few other times just to take everything in and enjoy the view so don't pay too much attention to my time. I enjoyed this hike, but I prefer the Argentina/Crest/Bonito Loop. Enjoy!