Rim Trail

Rim Trail is a 18.9 mile moderately trafficked point-to-point trail located near Mayhill, New Mexico that offers the chance to see wildlife and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from May until November.

Point to Point

Hiked it with our baby in a baby carrier. He did great and loved the scenery. We saw a couple deer and enjoyed the view of white sands at the end of the trail.

Sunday, July 10, 2016

great hike today, got surprised by a hail storm - on July 9th, ONLY in New Mexico! Will definitely come back and do another stretch of it.

Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Great three miles with the pups

Saturday, May 21, 2016

Nice trail and long. I haven't ridden in 25 years. What the "Hell" happened? Great trail to start it up again!

Saturday, September 26, 2015

The trail had several beautiful vistas of the western peaks and of white sands. There were also several deer and elk runs along the draws into the nearby canyon. Overall a very nice trail

Sunday, July 26, 2015

I only hiked about 1.5 miles around Sunspot but from what I saw I loved it. I would definitely go back! I even saw a couple deer.

Friday, May 29, 2015

Monday, September 29, 2014

Monday, October 08, 2012

Friday, July 02, 2010

Very well maintained, occasional views of White Sands. Just a fun trail, but pretty lonely.