Embudito Canyon Loop

Embudito Canyon Loop is a 3.9 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Albuquerque, New Mexico that offers the chance to see wildlife. The trail is rated as moderate and primarily used for hiking and trail running. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

This was a fun hike! I stopped had lunch in the middle which was nice. I did get lost twice so I do recommend following the map your first time through!

I would definitely rate it a moderate hike. I really enjoyed the hike it was beautiful. The hike is definitely 6 miles, not 4 as stated in the app. Overall recommend it!

I would rate parts of this as difficult, not moderate. there were a number of areas that weren't marked trail but rather scrambles up or down large Boulder fields.

very poorly marked and a lot of climbing rocks. Pleasant people on trail but would not recommend it for young children or elderly.

Fun trail! I ran it counter clockwise. Solid climb, with a super fun down hill through the wash.

Absolutely beautiful trail, but I really wish the trail was actually marked to some degree. I relied on my dog to lead and the GPS with trail map on the app. Towards the top/half way point it was crazy confusing. I had no idea which way to go and it took awhile to find the trail again. Otherwise, it was the perfect amount of challenge physically and we had a lovely afternoon.

recorded Embuldito Loop