Dale Ball Trails North

Dale Ball Trails North is a 3.9 mile loop trail located near Santa Fe, New Mexico and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, trail running, and mountain biking and is accessible year-round.

Perfectly pleasant 4 mile jaunt. Trail is well marked and well maintained. And not too crowded with mountain bikers in the day I went

It's very convenient to town. But you don't get the deep forest feel of other nearby trails. And you don't escape the road noise for much of the path.

My first time hiking in a very long time. Trying to get into shape. At middle age and out of shape, this was a good first hike. The trail was well maintained and it was a pleasant hike. I took the loop 2 trail which is just over 2 miles. It took me an hour to walk it. It was a great first step to getting into hiking. It's definitely a family friendly hike and I wouldn't hesitate to bring grandkids along.

great views, trail well marked and maintained.

Wonderful winter hike. Fresh snow and sun!

absolutely beautiful!!! easy hike eith plenty to look at :)

Great trail! Easily marked and plenty of options to make the hike harder or easier if you need. Awesome views. I would hike here regularly if I lived nearby!

Great hike. It took us about 3 hrs do to one of the loops. We had two kids ages 3 and 4 and they walked the trail easily. The drawback of this hike is that it is not remote. You will wander around people's homes, across a road and aside a road. The upside is watching the trail runners and mountain bikers.

Great day! Hiked for 2.4 hours; did parts of the loop 2 times.