Cedro Peak OHV Trail

Cedro Peak OHV Trail is a 7.8 mile moderately trafficked point-to-point trail located near Tijeras, New Mexico that offers the chance to see wildlife and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for off road driving and is accessible year-round.

Distance: 7.8 miles Elevation Gain: 1,102 feet Route Type: Point to Point

ohv / off road driving

off road driving

Beautiful trail, fun obstacles and pretty challenging in spots for a stock rubicon unlimited.

rock climbing

off road driving

Conditions were great. Lots of fun!

First trail ever as new UTV owners: good parking area with restrooms at trail head. Trail listed as moderate but there were some significant rocky areas that other riders we met described as “quite difficult” and I agree but we made it through them well. Great views at different points. Cannot get to the end of the trail due to some fencing and barriers erected but at this location you can walk a few yards for some stunning views which took away our disappointment. Great trail, great for UTV!

02 Honda Passport 4x4 2" lift on m/t 33's. Was muddy but didn't get stuck. It was pretty fun. There are dificult spots. My dif is 10.25" high and I did not hit anything on the trail. There is a spot you can chose to do. 35.049797,-106.352903 It's a steep rock climb that is a biatch. Thanks to my new toyo open country m/t tires. I climbed it like a pro. If its muddy use mud tires. All terrains will turn to slicks in the mud and you might need a toe. Check out my channel on YouTube where I have a small video of the trip. search TruckU2 in YouTube engine.

great time!

Great trail, If you like rock crawling, there are some sections that you can have some fun on. Get out and have some fun.

off road driving

I loved this trail. Fairly easy and well maintained.

Neat area, but it is more for the driving outdoor types.

off road driving

Not a bad trail. Fun. Go do it! NOW!

Fun quick trail

off road driving

not too bad besides the 2ft deep mud pit/rut that was a couple of minutes off to the right by the fork on 462 marker and 12 marker I did it on my nearly stock 03 Jeep KJ with the Falken Wildpeak At3w's it did exceptionally well even in the mud pit. thought I was going to have clearance issues but barely had minor scraping on the snow

off road driving

Fun trail and close to town. Just did it in a stock 19 Tacoma OR with KO2's on 2/17/19. No problem.

Fun little trail

off road driving

This was a great trail to get started on. There were a couple areas that were more technical, but there are easier paths to bypass those areas. Some areas have deep ruts, and it was rather muddy as well. Ran this trail in my 2019 Toyota 4Runner Offroad with 275/70r17 BFGoodrich K02 with no issues. I will be coming back to this local trail often.

off road driving

This trail was awesome! Great off-roading, views and plenty of trails to explore. I will be coming back often to try all this trail has to offer.

Monday, October 22, 2018

Took my stock jeep on this trail.

Thursday, October 04, 2018

6ft wide 2008 Silverado made it fine. Fun, easy trail!