Cedro Peak Trail is a 7.8 mile moderately trafficked point-to-point trail located near Tijeras, New Mexico and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for off road driving and is accessible year-round.

Point to Point

off road driving

This trail was awesome! Great off-roading, views and plenty of trails to explore. I will be coming back often to try all this trail has to offer.

off road driving

Took my stock jeep on this trail.

6ft wide 2008 Silverado made it fine. Fun, easy trail!

off road driving

Fun! Nothing too challenging here. Couple of rocky sections that require a little bit of clearance, no lift required.

off road driving

This is a great trail. I destroyed it with a 99 4Runner with a 6” lift and 33” tires. There’s were some deep ruts so I suggest having an actual lift and some over sized tires. I would have to say that this is one of the coolest trails in NM. It’s not a long distance trail but you need to go slow and keep it in 4 low.

off road driving

A nice rocky trail. Needed 4 wheel low for one section of the trail in Gen 3 Taco.

off road driving

This is a great trail. With this recent Monsoon season hitting us currently just proceed with extra caution. I hit this trail 2 weeks ago and I had zero issues but today with all the rain we've gotten the ruts are larger and the amount of exposed rocks has increased. Made it out without a problem in a 17 Tacoma off road but noticed the trail was a bit different because of the rain.

off road driving

Technical enough to have lots of fun, easy enough to stay out of trouble. There are plenty of tough obstacles for serious drivers. All the real trouble spots have bypasses if your vehicle isn’t built out or if you just don’t feel like pushing it.

Sunday, November 26, 2017