Alien Run Trail at Hart Canyon

Alien Run Trail at Hart Canyon is a 8 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Inca, New Mexico that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Saturday, June 25, 2016

Nice well maintained trail with great flow for both trail running and mountain biking.

Saturday, November 07, 2015

Friday, May 22, 2015

Awesome

Thursday, May 21, 2015

Amazing trail.

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Tuesday, October 07, 2014

Monday, December 03, 2012

This trail is pretty fun. It winds through the pinions with many short climbs and descents. Not technical, but there are plenty of fast sections. Make sure to do the Black Hole. It is an extra loop that is probably only a couple hundred yards, but it is super technical slickrock. Best technical section that I have found in New Mexico thus far (not saying much). The Farmington and Aztec areas seem like they have perfect terrain for biking but there just don't seem to be many great trails at this point.

Sunday, September 30, 2012

I had a blast on this trail. It was pretty technical but for the most part fun. Me and my buddy did the 9 mile loop. We did the black hole and it was the coolest trail we have ever done. It was great. Great memories. And I know I will be riding this trail more often.

Friday, August 10, 2012

Friday, August 10, 2012

This is a great trail for beautiful views and beginner riders. I am pretty fit and the 5 mile ride was really fun. I am not a very experienced bike rider and the challenges where perfect to keep me on my toes but not to scary. My friend who rides a lot does the 10 and 20 mile loops and he loves them. Easy access, nice parking lot, friendly people.

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

i took this trail for almost 8 miles. the black hole at mile 2.5ish is kinda technical but a lot of fun