Woods of Wenonah Trail

Woods of Wenonah Trail is a 3.1 mile out and back trail located near Wenonah, New Jersey and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

whitewater kayaking

A great day hike with the reward of a swim in the Wenonah Lake (open Memorial Day to Labor Day). This hike links many of the Woods of Wenonah trails together. Starting at the Break Back Run Trial, travel SW along a stream. Keep an eye out for deer, Red fox, Red tail hawks and wild turkey. Follow to the Clay Hill trail to the George Eldridge Trail to the Langstons Lake Loop Trail. The Tea House at the N end of the Lake is a good spot for lunch before you follow your footsteps back to the Wenonah Lake parking area.

Took my kids. A bit marshy due to the lake, and very buggy. Path is not clearly defined, but it’s not a big area so it’s not a big deal.

This trail is about 2 minutes from my work. It is super convenient for quick little hikes on my lunch break. It's even better that my dogs can come although I do prefer a trail they can be off leash on. Pretty shady in most areas so tolerable even on warmer days. Although we haven't been able to do the full trail on lunch break we get about 1.63 miles worth in from the Bark Bridge Road side. We will definitely keep coming back.

Conveniently located, with multiple access points and route options. Great bird watching too! Kudos to the volunteers that have put so much TLC into the upkeep of these paths. If you haven't been there recently, give it another shot!

Dog friendly
Easy trails
Cool beaver markings
Tons of trash :(
Surrounded by home-not a relaxing feel

Fun and relaxing

Thursday, August 04, 2016

Tuesday, August 02, 2016

Wednesday, July 13, 2016

it was nice. this was my second trail of the day with my pup. he had a nice swim.