White Lake Loop Trail is a 3 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Marksboro, New Jersey that features a lake and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

paddle sports

historic site

I am posting this on my husbands trail page, loving wife Cathy! My husband and I set out to do this trail Sunday. This was my first real trail I have ever done, he is experienced and very much enjoys hiking. Over all I feel that I did really good we walked 4.59 miles and the inclines were pretty hard for me at times but like I said this was my first time. I can’t wait to get out and try another one.

Nice trail and outing with the family. Just enough adventure for the littlest hiker. Not a lot of views, but great wooded trail for the kids to explore.

Fantastic well maintained loop. Lots to see!! Lime Kiln and Ice Castle ruins along the trail.

Must have miscalculated the trail on the app. Did a smaller loop using blue, ridge and valley and green trails. Beautiful well maintained trail. Some downed trees, someone has attempted to clear them. Some mud on trails. Worth getting mixed up. Absolutely would do again.

Walked the extended version (yellow blaze) of this trail yesterday. A few sections had trees blocking the trail that required off trail walk arounds.

Very well maintained trails & easy to follow...great hike for kids as there are a few different places where they can explore the remnants of some historic structures!

White lake is beautiful. The trail is easy. FYI, in the summer on Wednesday mornings and Friday afternoons they offer free kayaking. First come first serve. And they only do it for 3 hours.

I made a left from the parking lot and followed the blue trail to the yellow trail, right at yellow trail then followed that to to blue trail and back to the parking lot. It was 4-5 miles total. The trail was a nice combination of terrain and scenery.

Saturday, July 01, 2017

Nice walk but OMG the bugs!!

Saturday, June 03, 2017

Very easy hike with not much change in elevation and well maintained trails. Mostly wooded with some lake views and beautiful meadows. Ruins of an old lime kiln and enormous 1800's ice house that later processed marl. A few other historical remnants can be seen nearby. Trail maps are available at the parking area.

Thursday, October 05, 2017