Washington Crossing State Park

Washington Crossing State Park is a 3.7 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Titusville, New Jersey that features a river and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, and mountain biking and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

I love Washington Crossig Park. I walk our dog here 3-4 tiles a week. Love it!

Really nice, mostly single track with a handful of slightly steep (but short) ups and downs. Lots of rooty paths to wander. Went here with a mixed crowd of ages 26-66 and a couple of dogs. Would definitely return!

We parked on the PA side, walked across the river and explored one of the trails in the NJ side and walked back. The PA side is all open space and the NJ side is mostly wooded. I will definitely go back to explore more of the trails. Trails are single file. Nice scenery. However take heed the trash cans have been all removed from the NJ side.

I

Great scenic and historic park for a quick hike! It would be great to get more trashcans added at the trail exits. My dog and I love it here. We visit at least once a week!

Lovely winter trek!

Sunday, April 17, 2016

Though the distance is low the trail is not easy. There are many color marked trails in this state park. If you are not observant you may get lost. Today we helped a couple who were in the middle of the trail and dint know how to go to parking lot. we helped them find their way back to parking lot .

we first went to the visitor center and saw the video about the Washington crossing. It was educational. Then we started along the red trail and followed the alltrails route instead of the marked trail. Overall state park is well maintained. A visit to NewHope and hike in this statepark is a day's worth activity.

Thursday, October 01, 2015

Scenic and relaxing!

Friday, January 02, 2015

This part of the canal is well maintained and a pleasure to ride. Get out there on a sunny day and enjoy!

Monday, July 08, 2013

This was a really nice trail to bike.. The trail runs right along the river.. And if you wander a bit off the trail you will find a spot where people take a dip in the water. The path was very nice.. Easily fit two bikes side by side.. Bumpy at times, but still good!

Friday, August 03, 2012

good loop

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Can be crowded.

Friday, September 10, 2010

Had a blast this winter with the great snow falls we had. I did not have a set route through the park but it has an extensive trail system within the park boundaries.