Six Mile Run: Blue Red and White Loop Trail is a 6.6 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Hillsborough, New Jersey that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

From the Rt. 27 parking Lot: Follow red trail, to orange, back to red (right on red) to Middlebush Road. Cross road, follow red. Turn left on white trail, cross wooden bridge and go straight up the hill at the 1st intersection. Follow the white to lot on Jaques Lane. Follow red from lot to rear corner where trail turns right, look left for an unmarked trail head. Follow to Canal Road (along water). Right on Canal Road (careful! Watch for traffic when exiting the trail onto Canal Road.) to lot on right. Look for blue trail head marker on your left when heading up the lots driveway, follow blue back into the red trail and then back to Middlebush Road. Cross Middlebush Road, follow red to orange, back into to red, to lot on Rt. 27.

1 hour ago

Love this place, was here at 5am yesterday before the ice melted and it was perfect!

Nice brisk walk on the path. Not overly crowded and the people I encountered were all very nice. Great for all hiking ability levels

I will be back on my bike next.

Nice trail for hiking and mountain biking! Just that trail markings are little confusing there are 3 trails red blue and white.

Great trail loved it

Great mtb

first try, didn't finish , have come back :)

My daughter and I found a quiet spot with the creek running by us and read a book. Nice and relaxing. It was a lot of fun-we’ll be back!

Very good trail for.hiking and mountain biking.

Just a straight hike, not very scenic and a lot of bikers! It was very winding and fun but beware of ticks! My partner had 4 on him by the time we left and three more when we got home!

Nice trails good jumps

It was wonderful trail all the times .. I have gone this trail at least 20-30 times since last 4 years.

Nice easy hike but definitely want to do mountain bike on this trail.

This is a relatively easy hiking trail. It might be more fun for mountain biking. I saw more people doing mountain biking than hiking.

first one for me for mountain biking, though I used my sport hybrid, fell off from bike couple of times, but overall this is good mountain biking trail. would love to do it again but this time with mountain bike of course.

Great for Mountain Biking

A lot of fun. It has many jumps, bumps, and different scenery which to enjoy. Definitely challenging. However, could be marked better at the point in which the loop starts..We got lost for a bit before finding the trail again (start-blue).

Good

Wednesday, November 01, 2017

even though signs say for bikes to yield to hikers, that isn't how it works. self preservation demands that hikers yield to bikes. trail is way to narrow to walk next to someone or to pass another party (on foot or on wheels) without stepping to the side. beautiful scenery though.

Sunday, October 15, 2017

Great MTB trail, lots of small jumps and features.

Sunday, October 15, 2017

great for biking. It'll be muddy/ wet for at least a day after rain. some trails have challenging parts but most are easy overall. Only one trail is clearly marked no bikes and if you go on it you'll know. I don't know why the hikers are complaining, it's a multi use trail for non motorized activities. bikes are allowed.
ps - a big thank you to the groups that help maintain this trail system.

Sunday, September 10, 2017

No Dogs? How about no mountain bikes on the trails that are marked hiking only and how about not tearing the hiking trail markers down so you can ride. Nice during the week weekends too busy. Never did see a no dogs sign

Saturday, September 02, 2017

Great trail nice scenery.

Monday, August 21, 2017

Six Mile Run is the name of the stream that runs through the property; don't be confused and think that's the distance of the trails. I've been enjoying the trails at 6MR since 2002 and love them. Mountain bike use has increased drastically over the years, but I still enjoy them for trail running and hiking. Most cyclists say "thank you" when you jump into the poison ivy for them. :-)

Friday, August 04, 2017

Nice ride color coded paths could be marked better, few obstacles not overly difficult if riding for the first time would recommend giving yourself a few hrs and pending on skill maybe not doing it solo all together a good ride be safe!!!

Sunday, July 23, 2017

easy trail and very close to everything! So you get the forest feel so close to route 27.

Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Was fun track. Not to hard but has its moments

Sunday, July 16, 2017

awesome day at trails! slipery but fun.

Monday, July 10, 2017

Excellent trails, Great fast cardio workout.

Monday, July 03, 2017

Great Trail system, Fast paced trails for great cardio.

Monday, June 12, 2017

NOT dog or walking friendly. This is a heavily used mountain bike trail. I will say the gentleman at the entrance warned us. We walked in 1.3 miles and walked right back out. Wasn't worth the stress to my dog and us constantly having to get out of the way.