Excellent work out. The trail can become confusing as there are many trails that intersect with each other, so you need to keep your eyes on the trail markers or you could be heading down a different path. That happened to me, but it turned out ok as I was following the white trail, then I was on the pink trail that lead to the blue/white trail to lookout point. From there I followed the Blue and white trail to the Falls, a much easier access to the falls from the lookout point. From the falls you can either turn back to climb the rocks to continue towards the lake. From my perspective, climbing up would be much better than going down. Be careful climbing up as you may loss track of the trail, which I did, and had to go back down a bit to pick the trail back up. from there to the lake there are several more falls, which I'll go back later to photograph, before arriving at the lake. From their I ended up following another trail that took be back to the look out point, then following the blue/white trail, ended back at the trail head. Total miles was 2.9. I'll go back.