Rutgers Gardens Via Heylar Woods Trail

Rutgers Gardens Via Heylar Woods Trail is a 1.7 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near New Brunswick, New Jersey that features a river and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

Rutgers Garden is a 0.8 mile trail located near New Brunswick, New Jersey. The trail is good for all skill levels and primarily used for hiking.

Awesome trail !

beautiful area

This isn't a hike as much as it is a walk through a lovely wooded area.

I loved this little park. It is so pretty. My dogs loved it to. I have not been back in a few years but I was fascinated by it. Wish I could post the pictures I had but they are not in this phone. Wish it were a longer trail and closer to my home. And I agree with the previous post. It is not really moderate. I would call it easy.

Monday, September 12, 2016

This is definitely an easy trail and not moderate. I took my two kids, one of their friends and the friends Mom. The kids had fun climbing over fallen trees. We mixed the red and yellow trails during the late afternoon. The weather was perfect and it was a nice leisurely hike.

Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Friday, August 19, 2016

Friday, August 05, 2016

Small pretty park with wonderful gardens

Saturday, July 23, 2016