Pyramid Mountain Loop Trail

Pyramid Mountain Loop Trail is a 4.9 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Boonton, New Jersey that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Take I287 south to exit 45 for route 202 to main st. Make a right on Boonton Ave to the visitor cent 0.7 miles north of Taylortown road.

Beautiful hike in late May with kids. It was a little crowded for our taste but it was Memorial Day. The trail is well kept and people were very friendly. Go see the visitors center, they were very helpful in planning out our hike.

Great trail! It was my very first trail. Where my love for hiking flourished. Went back here again years later and my feelings are still the same.

I have been on this mountain a few times. However, this is the first time I used AllTrails app and follow its recommended trial path. It is very interesting! It is a blended trail which I would have never done it without this app. Every time when I deviated it, I can see it on the app and correct it right away. In the end, i finished this 5 miles rugged mountain trail for the first time!

Went in the fall---good workout. Dog friendly