Nassau Trail

Nassau Trail is a 0.7 mile loop trail located near High Bridge, New Jersey. The trail is rated as moderate and primarily used for mountain biking.

Hiking can feel a bit tedious since these trails were made for mountain biking but I do love trail running here!

These trails have great flow with switchbacks to manage the uphill climbs and there are plenty of challenges mixed in to keep you entertained throughout the entire ride. Kudos to the trail crew.

Don't be fooled by the description up top. We did 8.4 miles and 533 feet of elevation gained.

Rivals Nockamixon n PA and Six Mile Run in NJ. Although 6MR doesn't get the TLC the other two do.

great intermediate trails and we'll maintained. a pleasure to ride. will definitely be comming back. would give it 5 stars if only there were more trails. other than that the trails are great and a lot of fun to ride

Sunday, August 28, 2016

Large moderate trail that has uphill, downhill and flat lands.

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

This trail gives you a little piece of everything you want in mountain biking. I usually start from the upper lot located on Nassau Road. I always go to the left and follow that trail down to the bottom lot then across Nassau Road and continue around the other the other side. Trails consist of loose dirt, rock, log rollovers, awesome singletracks, logs to ride along and balance on and most of all great scenery. I would consider this trail for intermediate to advanced riders only, because of the long gradual climbs along the way. Trails are very well maintained by local riders and nice people like myself who help to maintain our beautiful trails. I usually ride this trail once a week.

Thursday, October 11, 2012