Jenny Jump Ghost Loop

Jenny Jump Ghost Loop is a 5.2 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Blairstown, New Jersey that features a lake and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is best used from April until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

Beautiful view, can't wait to return and do it again. Wishing it was a little longer.

Summit Trail rocks! Love the view!

Saturday, July 09, 2016

Friday, July 08, 2016

Thursday, July 07, 2016

Thursday, June 16, 2016

Sunday, May 15, 2016

Sunday, March 06, 2016

Thursday, October 01, 2015

at the end of the day when all is said and done.. its all about the camping and outdoors. JJ did not really deliver. The trails were nothing to write home about... not well kept and not much to see. I few areas were nice. We took the Ghost Lake trail. Lake was a little disappointing. Facilities were good. I think our group should have choosen a little better camp site. But the office, staff, Maps (would have liked a Topo map) bathrooms and showers were more than adequate. Glad I said I did it .. but not sure I would repeat.

Saturday, September 05, 2015

Friday, July 24, 2015

Monday, May 25, 2015

Overall, the park is in a nice area and campgrounds looked decent with bathrooms and showers. They looked private and big. My friend and I completed the hike to Ghost Lake after trying to find a spot at the Delaware Water Gap NRA for 2 hours (and that plan failed on a holiday weekend) we chose to head over to Jenny Jump instead. We were a bit drained so we chose to do the Ghost Lake trail instead and not the summit trail. Too be honest, it was a bit disappointing. We came across one nice vista on this trail, and it was pretty but when we got all the way to the lake it was just that...a lake. There wasn't much to see here. The trails were not well kept, and having been on a trail crew in the Adirondacks, I was no impressed. It was very overgrown on some parts, with trees you had to go under, with a big pack it was pretty difficult. These needed to be cut or a path needed to be made around them. There was a lot of downed trees on the trail and plenty of rocks to roll your ankles on. There were also plenty of mosquitos, though that isn't the parks fault, just a warning to hikers. Wearing pants was the smartest choice!