Holmdel Park Trails

Holmdel Park Trails is a 2.9 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Holmdel Twp, New Jersey that offers scenic views and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from April until September. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Great trails to run on. Many friendly people their too.

Awesome trail.

Pure awesomeness

What a surprise trail.....this one is easy to moderate trail and good one for the family. There are couple of kids play areas and historical sites. Unbelievable!! I had great time at the farm and folks up there.

There is a reason NJ holds their State XC meets here, it is hilly for NJ and easy access to major highways. Great place to run and ride.

Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Fucking awesome

Tuesday, July 05, 2016

Pretty park, good for beginners.

Sunday, June 19, 2016

Great hike, some easy and moderate parts which is great! However, little to no markings as you are on the trail. Which it was better marked, but had fun a nice 3 mile hike!

Monday, May 09, 2016

great park! only thing I would change would be to have better marked trails. I think we walked all of them at one point and didn't realize where we were going at certain times.

Sunday, July 12, 2015

The previous review I miss hit the button. However, this was our first time at the park. We had hopes of fishing and walking. We unfortunately never made it past the fishing, yet that just means we get to head back to explore. They have the little farm, and what looks like some great trails. Dog friendly, people of all generations were there so there is something for everyone. As we left the lighting bugs/fireflies came out by the thousands, it was beautiful to see them all over the fields. A magical view.

Tuesday, September 09, 2014

Great for beginners. Relaxing environment. Nothing too hard. Allows dogs on leashes. Pond for fishing.

Monday, March 25, 2013

gorgeous place to go hiking! several different trails, all with different challenges. especially pretty in the fall when all the leaves are different colors but also very good for summer because the trees keep you cool :)

Tuesday, January 08, 2013

5 stars for clear trails. Back to my hiking. Slowly so I dont mess my foot up again. Lots of dogs. A good thing.