Historic Stafford Trail

Historic Stafford Trail is a 1.4 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Voorhees, New Jersey that features a great forest setting. The trail is good for all skill levels and primarily used for hiking and trail running. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

historic site

The area itself is beautiful and it’s a decent “nature walk” but there were a couple things I wasn’t very fond of:

- The trail intersects with the disc golf course which made me feel like I was just in the way.

- The trail is somewhat confusing to follow around the halfway point as it opens up to a big clearing and there aren’t many trail indicators directing you.

It’s a much better disc golf course than it is a hiking trail, but it’s beautiful nonetheless.

This Trail was my first solo hike ever. So it's not really fair for me to rate this Trail as I have nothing to compare it to. That said the area was beautiful there is a disc golf course throughout the trail so I'm not really sure if I was on the trail or just on the disc golf course. None-the-less everyone that I ran into was playing disc golf and were pleasant and friendly. I will come back on another day and try to find and stay on the actual Trail which is not marked