Green and Baby Blue Loop

Green and Baby Blue Loop is a 2.1 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Morristown, New Jersey that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

We just spotted two baby bears!! And mommy bear may be around!! Carry Bear Spray!!

Great trail for a beginner mountain biker. Some parts are tricky but short

rock climbing

I can

Sunday, October 22, 2017

Fun, and easy hike

Wednesday, August 23, 2017

As a casual mountain bike rider I found this trail very difficult, especially the hills. I also found the trail markings a bit difficult to follow at times. I guess the trails would be great for anyone with very strong legs and a full suspension bike. If you're a novice this trail is not for you.

Thursday, July 27, 2017

Friday, July 07, 2017

Pretty easy trail, saw many bikers as other reviewers noted and one person on a horse. Nothing spectacular about it in terms of views or interesting landmarks.

Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Sunday, April 30, 2017

Easier hike than graded, smooth with some roots & almost no rocks to contend with. Found it better to hike counter-clockwise so you see biker traffic, but either way works

Saturday, April 29, 2017

The trial is good. There are some up and down hills but not mountainous rugged one. It is good for exercise. However, about 1/4 of north trial is really for mountain biker. There are high school or middle schools mountain bikers today in that trail. It is good to avoid that section by taking some inside trails. Overall it is a very good exercise for us today

Monday, September 26, 2016

This is a nice, unspectacular trail. It is on the easy side of moderate, at least on foot. We saw many more mountain bikers than hikers. At most points it is wide enough that there is room enough for both hikers and bikers. There were a few spots at which I was glad to have the app and my phone because we couldn't find the trail markings. There is decent shade for almost the entire trail. Very quiet too with just an occasional plane flying overhead on a cloudless day.

Saturday, September 10, 2016

Great for a long walk with a dog. Many different trails to choose from.

Sunday, July 10, 2016

I enjoy mountain biking around here. I go every day or 2 because it's so close to my house. I like that the trail connect with many others so I never get bored.

Thursday, June 30, 2016

An great trail for a long walk. This also looks like a fun bike trail so keep an eye and ear out. Definitely recommend!

Sunday, May 01, 2016

Great hike with my dogs. A little narrow in spots, making the passing mountain bikers a definite obstacle. All in all, a great day.

Sunday, April 17, 2016

perfect for a dog walk! lots of water around for them to keep hydrated and lovely marked trail!

Thursday, March 31, 2016

A little confusing for the first time but trails were well marked and easy to follow. The yellow trail was great!

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Great trials , I little confused at some parts but I enjoy it anyways !

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Great single track for Mountain Bikers! It has everything from stream crossing, bridges, slow ascents, fast switchbacks, rock gardens and logs! Awesome trail for a quick cardio workout!

Friday, April 11, 2014

This was my first time here and it was awesome! This park has something for everyone, from flat crushed gravel paths to hill climbing and lots of singletrack. I tried a little bit of everything instead of a planned route to get a feel for the place. I'm looking forward to my next visit when i'll probably try the yellow loop.

Tuesday, September 04, 2012

Trails are moderately flat, minor climbs on a few occasions, but that at least let's you speed up and go as fast as you can. Yellow trails are single trails, but red seem to be fire roads. Compared to Ringwood, not as many rocks and roots. If you are a beginner to an intermediate rider, this park will cater to your needs.

Friday, June 15, 2012

This trail is def for mod to expert. We took the yellow trail. Saw a mama bear and 3 cubs but didn't bother with us. We are pretty much beginner mt bikers so it was difficult but we did finish. Lots of hills but fun

Friday, March 25, 2011

This is an AWESOME place for mountain biking. Easy to park, and a great trail map in pdf on the county parks website. I have been there about 5 times and loved it. The yellow trail is great for a long moderate ride, the most fun are the orange and red trails that have lots of ups and downs. Thiese trails definitely require at least a front suspension bike, but dual suspension is not necesary. It is real mountain biking for sure!

recorded Tish and Rich