Goshen Pond Camping Area

Goshen Pond Camping Area is a 3.6 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Atco, New Jersey that features a river and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

32 minutes ago

Relatively easy access, pretty pond and river area.

Friday, July 01, 2016

This experience for my friend and I was one of the worst of our entire lives. The trails lead to absolutely nothing but a fire tower, which while cool, isn't fulfilling for the large amount of nothing that led to it

Sunday, March 06, 2016

A lot to offer here. My girlfriend and I made a day trip here last summer. Only downfall was how hot it was but luckily we were prepared. We decided to hit up a trail that was 50 miles long. We didn't do the whole thing but were able to complete about a 10 mile all-around hike. We ventured through the trail until it became a very narrow trail. There was a downed tree blocking part of it about 7 miles in. We could tell no one had been on it for a while. Regardless it was a fun time.

Monday, February 16, 2015

There are a lot of trails off the sandy roads. You can spend several hours there or just a few.

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Camping, fishing, canoeing, hiking all good for this place. What a beautiful site.

recorded by