Goshen Pond Camping Area

Goshen Pond Camping Area is a 3.6 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Atco, New Jersey that features a river and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

Friday, July 01, 2016

This experience for my friend and I was one of the worst of our entire lives. The trails lead to absolutely nothing but a fire tower, which while cool, isn't fulfilling for the large amount of nothing that led to it

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Sunday, March 13, 2016

Sunday, March 06, 2016

A lot to offer here. My girlfriend and I made a day trip here last summer. Only downfall was how hot it was but luckily we were prepared. We decided to hit up a trail that was 50 miles long. We didn't do the whole thing but were able to complete about a 10 mile all-around hike. We ventured through the trail until it became a very narrow trail. There was a downed tree blocking part of it about 7 miles in. We could tell no one had been on it for a while. Regardless it was a fun time.

Monday, February 16, 2015

There are a lot of trails off the sandy roads. You can spend several hours there or just a few.

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Camping, fishing, canoeing, hiking all good for this place. What a beautiful site.