Estell Manor County Park Trails

Estell Manor County Park Trails is a 4.2 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Mays Landing, New Jersey that features a lake and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

awesome and peaceful....feels like Jersey

very beautiful...loved it

I grew up in this area my entire life... this is a great little treasure that everyone in the area should experience!

Very flat trails. Not all are well marked. The trial map does not give the distances for the trails making it a guessing game as to how far you will hike. The boardwalks are cool and the nature center is one of the better we have been to. There are bicycles you can borrow but bring your own helmet- adult and kids bikes available.

Lots of trails! Great scenery! Even a wooden boardwalk that takes you along the river. I also enjoy the old historical buildings along the trails with educational info about the area! One of my favorite areas to walk!

It was great! Lots of trails and sights - perfect for all age groups

Tuesday, November 03, 2015

Great trails, lots to see. I have been here multiple times and haven't seen it all. Water views, parks,benches, picnic tables. Fun for the whole family.

Monday, September 07, 2015

such an awesome park! loved the boardwalk trail and the lookouts on the water. the dogs liked it too.

Tuesday, June 09, 2015

Nice boarded walkway and very serene. Be sure to bring bug spray!

Thursday, May 28, 2015

I walk about 30 miles a month at this park. There are so many trails and paths to explore. I have 2 rat terriers that love their 2-4 mile walks each day. It's about 25 mins from my house and well worth the drive!

Thursday, May 28, 2015

I love this trail!! It's like ur on a little personal roller coaster ride. There are tons of ups and downs, tight twists and turns and obstacles (mainly trees) to hurdle. There's tons of splits in the trail that basically keep wrapping you back into the trail so you can just keep riding.

I rode Monday and went back on Tuesday it was so much fun and close to home.

If you're not into all that. They also have flat horse trails that you can ride on too. They're just extremely bumpy and muddy. Haha

Saturday, March 21, 2015

Sunday, November 16, 2014

Just completed this trail today with my pups. Beautiful path, well marked and trails loop thru each other so you can choose if you want to change trails. We saw a couple of deer and they also have a fitness trail with workout areas.