Dukes Farm Trail

Dukes Farm Trail is a 4.4 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Hillsborough, New Jersey that offers scenic views and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from April until September.

This is one of my favorite places to run or bike. I bring my own road bike and stay on the paved roads, or rent a bike ($5) for use on gravel paths. A visit to cemetery hill is well worth the small effort. I love dogs, but I'm glad this is a dog-free space. There are groundhogs, rabbits and fox all around. Because of the Farm's initiatives in native plantings, the bird watching is great. Leave your earbuds in the car and let the birds sing to you.

We went there for the first time 2 weeks ago and we are NEVER going back there again. We were covered in ticks within 5 mins of our walk on gravel. It wasn't like 5-10 ticks, there were atleast 50 that we found on each person in our group. They kept coming out our shoes, shirts and hair. We drove back in our underwear.

Spring through fall weekends are literally crowded. This is not really a place to "hike". It's an easy walk, run, bike ride. It is full of sights and history. It is beautiful. Avoid crowds by going off season and early in the day. And there are more ticks here than anywhere in the NJ/PA/NY area, so be prepared for that.

Had an amazing time here. The trail is perfect for biking riding with children.

Great place to visit, kid friendly always something going on. We come often

Well maintained grounds that are good for all skill levels. Walked on a cold day and loved exploring the estate. And while I love our four legged friends, I appreciate having a place where I know I won't see pet waste or have to watch for off-leash pets. There are many great little creatures around here, it's nice to know they're safe from being chased by Fido.