Blueberry Hill via Red Trail

Blueberry Hill via Red Trail is a 1.6 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Gibbsboro, New Jersey that offers the chance to see wildlife and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

great trails!!! I believe the town just purchased the quarry too doubling the size of this park.

Easy Trail, with one decent incline, nice view of Philadelphia at the top in spring and fall when leaves are off the trees.

Easy trail. Lots of paths to take. No signs, but not likely to get too lost. There are lizards if you listen and keep and eye out. Cool views of the sandy pit area; there might be a hawk nest there. Saw at least 8 hawks circling the pit.

Cool trail close to a heavily populated area. When it is snowed in, like it was this weekend, it can be tough to pick up in a few spots, but pleasant nonetheless. When you get to the highest point, the view to the other side is unlike New Jersey. Good parking space on a cul-de-sac. Follow the address that alltrails has to reach parking.

Beautiful trails.

Close to everything, far from it all. Really cool view of the city as well

This is a very nice area in an otherwise desert of walking opportunities. This hike is very accessible to lots of different people, however there are many trails that can be added to make this more challenging and interesting to people looking for something that could be described more as a hike.

Easy trail... our group consisted of ages 4-85 yrs old, and it was a doable hike for all of us.

It was amazing! I just love walking around and seeing nature!

Great place to be in and that too right in the City
- most of the time, we wandered in the forest - off route but It was worth
- had a great views of Philadelphia from the top most point
- at the end of the trail, found a valley like place with small pond, ruins like structure

Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Monday, March 27, 2017

Very enjoyable trail. Part dirt part asphalt. Lots of dirt trails off the main trail. Parking lot available.

Sunday, March 19, 2017

Tons of fun. Flew my drone here for some really great shots!

Saturday, February 11, 2017

Cool trail
Dirt view?
Dog friendly
We did hear several gun shorts. Our dog wasn't bothered by them but if your dog is then I would say it's no go.

Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Nice hike with a neat view of Philly skyline. Not challenging enough? Throw on a 50lb pack.

Thursday, December 29, 2016

I wish I had more time to explore the quarry!

Monday, November 07, 2016

Had a great day with my daughter. Easy trails with side trails that can be more challenging if you choose.

Sunday, October 30, 2016

cool view of the city but you need a good lens to really capture it. there's a random tiny old fashioned bathtub and a quarry if you're feeling up to an adventurous run. not difficult and very heavily trafficked.

Sunday, October 02, 2016

Nice and scenic. Plenty of paths to explore off of the main one.

Monday, September 26, 2016

My 6 year old son and I biked this trail yesterday. It was very fun and just challenging enough with a few different trail options. We will do this again soon. We saw deer and lizards and the trails were marked well. Highly recommended.

Friday, September 16, 2016

We're definitely coming back, nice and serene!
The only downside is the lack of trail signs

Sunday, September 04, 2016

It felt more like a bicycle trail than a walking one. Asphalt surface with some dirt trail offshoots. Signage was very poor. They took the time to post a curve ahead sign but left trails unmarked. I was not able to find a detailed trail map for this site. I may have overlooked these shortcomings if I could enjoy as a nature getaway. Unfortunately what I experienced was nonstop sound of gunfire from a local shooting range and dirt bikes illegally riding on walking trails.

Thursday, August 25, 2016

Really liked this trail, the hills were surprising for the area. Kids and our dog enjoyed the walk. Will be going back

Monday, June 06, 2016

great trail paved for the majority. great for kids.

Sunday, June 05, 2016

nice trails, only thing annoying was the sounds of gun shots from a near by shooting range.

Sunday, February 07, 2016

The kids bikes and I walked with the little one. It was fun!! Nice to see other families along the way too.

Sunday, April 19, 2015

Not a bad little piece of nature... a hidden treasure. I've driven by this area for years and never really knew this existed. My wife brought it to my attention as somewhere we could hike with the dogs. To my surprise, this area is not at all flat (hence, Blueberry HILL). There's a mile or more of paved trails as well as many established foot trails and switchbacks. While I didn't see any blazing, there are actual signs that identify the trails at the intersections and trail-heads. We ended up on a trail that took us to a USAF radar installation (looks like a scene out of LOST) and we had no idea whether we could pick up another trail to loop us back. Rather than continue wandering aimlessly with the dogs, we just doubled back. Glad I had my GPS with me!

Better trail markers would be helpful!

Friday, April 17, 2015

Unusual for this area, this is a rather hilly [i.e., not boringly flat] terrain with mostly paved, 4-5' wide paths, so it's great for avoiding warm weather insects. Eventually you may even get to 'climb' up the Hill which has a good view of the Philly skyline.