Blueberry Hill Trail

Blueberry Hill Trail is a 1.3 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Gibbsboro, New Jersey that offers the chance to see wildlife and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Close to everything, far from it all. Really cool view of the city as well

This is a very nice area in an otherwise desert of walking opportunities. This hike is very accessible to lots of different people, however there are many trails that can be added to make this more challenging and interesting to people looking for something that could be described more as a hike.

Easy trail... our group consisted of ages 4-85 yrs old, and it was a doable hike for all of us.

It was amazing! I just love walking around and seeing nature!

Great place to be in and that too right in the City
- most of the time, we wandered in the forest - off route but It was worth
- had a great views of Philadelphia from the top most point
- at the end of the trail, found a valley like place with small pond, ruins like structure

Very enjoyable trail. Part dirt part asphalt. Lots of dirt trails off the main trail. Parking lot available.

Tons of fun. Flew my drone here for some really great shots!

Cool trail
Dirt view?
Dog friendly
We did hear several gun shorts. Our dog wasn't bothered by them but if your dog is then I would say it's no go.

Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Nice hike with a neat view of Philly skyline. Not challenging enough? Throw on a 50lb pack.

Thursday, December 29, 2016

I wish I had more time to explore the quarry!

Monday, November 07, 2016

Had a great day with my daughter. Easy trails with side trails that can be more challenging if you choose.

Sunday, October 30, 2016

cool view of the city but you need a good lens to really capture it. there's a random tiny old fashioned bathtub and a quarry if you're feeling up to an adventurous run. not difficult and very heavily trafficked.

Sunday, October 02, 2016

Nice and scenic. Plenty of paths to explore off of the main one.

Monday, September 26, 2016

My 6 year old son and I biked this trail yesterday. It was very fun and just challenging enough with a few different trail options. We will do this again soon. We saw deer and lizards and the trails were marked well. Highly recommended.

Friday, September 16, 2016

We're definitely coming back, nice and serene!
The only downside is the lack of trail signs

Sunday, September 04, 2016

It felt more like a bicycle trail than a walking one. Asphalt surface with some dirt trail offshoots. Signage was very poor. They took the time to post a curve ahead sign but left trails unmarked. I was not able to find a detailed trail map for this site. I may have overlooked these shortcomings if I could enjoy as a nature getaway. Unfortunately what I experienced was nonstop sound of gunfire from a local shooting range and dirt bikes illegally riding on walking trails.

Thursday, August 25, 2016

Really liked this trail, the hills were surprising for the area. Kids and our dog enjoyed the walk. Will be going back

Monday, June 06, 2016

great trail paved for the majority. great for kids.

Sunday, June 05, 2016

nice trails, only thing annoying was the sounds of gun shots from a near by shooting range.