Amico Island County Park Loop is a 1.9 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Delran, New Jersey that features a river. The trail is good for all skill levels offers a number of activity options.

It’s definitely one of my favorite hiding places.

Sweet little island and very well maintained but the tick situation there is crazy. I came home and there were about 50 tiny larvae ticks all over my legs and torso. And hundreds on my dog. Barely detectable but you can feel them in your skin and they do embed. I won’t go back until winter because of this.

This small park is a great wildlife viewing area. Deer, groundhogs, rabbits and great blue herons are all common. I even saw a bald eagle while walking on the bank of the river.

Great little hike. Diverse enough to hold our interest and short enough to be done before lunch!!!

Great if you like wildlife. The deer stay pretty much still for you to get photos within 20 feet of them. Birds galore of all feathers. Easy hike woke an outlook viewing down the river to Center City.

You can bring dogs!!

great little hike!

Absolutely love this trail! My dog & I walk it often. Love running into deer along the way!!

Thursday, July 27, 2017