Uncanoonuc North Peak Trail

Uncanoonuc North Peak Trail is a 2.1 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Goffstown, New Hampshire that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until November. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

The summit can be accessed in several ways depending on what trail or trail head you choose to use.

A great quick loop that offers a moderate workout.

Nice route and very dog friendly. The views looking out to Manchester are a nice plus.

Couldn’t find it! We walked on every trail we could find and we kept getting further away from the map no matter which way we went. Ran into another family having the same problem. After half an hour we gave up and as I drove away I noticed a smaller parking lot further up mountain road that had a sign for white dot trail. That one looks like it would have taken us straight to the summit. We might come back to check it out someday...but there are definitely better, easier to follow trails out there!

Pretty nice workout for a short hike. Trails are very well marked. Beautiful view up top! Took exactly an hour roundtrip to the parking lot.

The walk was comfortable and the views were amazing.

Great short mountain hike. There are couple steep spots to get a good workout, but it is a relatively easy hike for a “mountain”. You can get up to the top a couple different ways. As you drive up mountain road there are multiple pull offs to park at. The trail is marked with red dots, but there a couple spots you might get off the main trail onto a social trail. We took our dog and she loved it. Took about an hour, maybe a bit more to do the whole thing. There is a great view of Manchester off to the East. And for any of the pokemon go players, there a few pokestops on the trail and even a gym at the top! Haha!

Amazing trail

Easy hike, steep incline at points which made it fun but very short. Fun climbing in the snow and slipping on the ice!

This was a great hike with my hiking group of 7 people. It is a mountain, so be prepared. Follow the summit signs and red markers on trees. A little rocky, hiking shoes are best. The summit lookout is beautiful. I considered this a moderate hike. Took 3 hours and we were in summit 3 hours. Views of Monadnock, Pikes Peak, Major and Cranmore. Loved it.

The trail was not marked very clearly and we didn't see some of the views from the picture gallery but it was still a worthy while hike.

Great workout. Pretty steady incline and the view from the summit was great. But, there was trash, beer cans, and broken bottles all over the place. It was a nice hike, but I won't do it again.

appreciated the toughness, but did not see any wild flowers. poorly marked as well.

Great views, not marked very well. When you hit the access road you have no idea where to go. Thanks to the person who did it two days ago, I followed your path!! Good workout but think I would park off Of Mountain Base Road and take incline trail up and loop back.

Great Trail with some good steep sections to really push you, take it slow and you will have no problem. Definitely recommend!

Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Steep climb, rewarding view

Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Lots of trail options- great for prepping for tougher hikes as well as leisurely walks

Saturday, July 29, 2017

I've hiked white dot, orange dot, and red dot trails for years. This little mountain seems easy at only 600 feet of elevation gain, but it never gets easier no matter how much you hike it! There are many trails/lookouts to explore, and the summit offers excellent views of Manchester and surrounding towns. I recommend this hike for a wide range of skill levels, from families with small children to experienced hikers looking to stay in shape for the bigger mountains up north!

Saturday, July 22, 2017

Thursday, July 06, 2017

steep incline, not a bad hike but a little rough for anyone with breathing problems

Sunday, June 04, 2017

Super awesome trails!

I didn't follow this main trail I went up the Summit and saw the beautiful view from way up high! super inclines so be ready! Worth the time ! Saw a lot of dogs as well! This is a great first incline mountain if you aren't used to inclines.

Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Super fun, definitely needed bug spray though. Otherwise a nice day hike!

Tuesday, May 16, 2017

The snowmobile part of the trail was wet and muddy in places. Great hike with my dogs. Didn't take long and included a water break at the top. The cave on the white dot trail is awesome to see. I wasn't thrilled walking .2 miles along the narrow road with my two big dogs to get back to the parking area.

Tuesday, April 25, 2017

The views are nice, but it's crazy crowded.

Monday, October 17, 2016

Definitely steep!!

Sunday, September 11, 2016

do both peaks for a workout

Monday, September 05, 2016

Great hike up to the summit only thing is it's not the greatest with markings use the map and look for the sign for view

Sunday, August 07, 2016

Steep. Good if you like a solid and intense workout.

Friday, June 17, 2016

Short and steep but a quick hike! Not my favorite hike around. Very rocky. Descending on white trail can be very slippery at times due to all the Pine Needles and steepness. Good hike for the family and pet!

Sunday, June 12, 2016

The trails were not marked well, and we got lost several times. You have to really search to find a decent view at the top.

Worth it once if you live in the Manchester area and look at these small mountains all the time and are curious about them. But I wouldn't go back. So many better hikes to be had in NH

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

A quick hike but it does get steep very quickly. The trail is also used by ATV's and Jeeps.