Tower Hill Pond Loop Trail

Tower Hill Pond Loop Trail is a 3.9 mile loop trail located near Auburn, New Hampshire and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Went snowshoeing for the first time and this was the perfect trail to practice on. It was nice and flat, the pond was beautiful, and it's only 10 minutes from Manchester. I will definitely visit again to go running in the spring.

Amazing place

Awesome

This is my favorite trail I do at least once a week. It is easy and pretty flat the whole 3 miles. It takes about an hour and a half. You cannot get lost as long as you stay on the path. The pond is gorgeous, well maintained. The foliage is beautiful. It is a safe path, few runners, hikers, dogs on leashes.

beautiful trail.

Beautiful trail run. Great place for dog walking.

Very nice and easy walking trail. Took me 1 hour 15 minutes to complete (and I have a cast on up to my armpit). See view of lake pretty much the whole trail...very pretty. Trail is good for anyone. Only negative I can give....LOTS OF BUGS! I used lots of bug spray and I was attacked the whole walk. Because of that, I may not go back until the weather cools off.

Beautiful pond, easy walking. Several geocaches. Not at all crowded.

Nice easy trail around a beautiful pond!

Mostly flat with just enough hill to make yoy feel like you did something!

The trail is nice and wide. Took me about and hour and fifteen to walk the loop with my dog. Nice scenic views of the pond.

A hidden gem! Easy for most anyone to walk the 4 mile loop trail. It has great views of the pond from almost spot on the loop. A very peaceful, leisurely walk.

Beautiful lake views, easy flat walking. Very well-maintained and human friendly. Would be perfect for a jog. Can get buggy, I recommend head-to-toe light clothing. The mushrooms and ghost pipe along this trail are gorgeous and abundant.

Took my dog and she loved it. Nothing crazy about this trail. Has some really nice views of the pond though!

Decent trail if you're looking for an easy flat hike. Saw maybe 10 people during the entire hike. Surroundings feel the same throughout the hike. Good hike if you have kids with you.

Picturesque trail. Easy to find. Easy to walk. Minimal elevation to deal with. A modest pace and a couple of water breaks allows the 3.9 miles traversed in a couple of hours. There was not a lot of foot traffic, neither was it empty. We brought the dog, ON A LEASH. Signage made it clear the water source is a reservoir, subject to a misdemeanor charge for violation. Observed a Great Blue Heron on our walk. It was fun.

Nice easy trail for someone who just getting started with hiking. Love that it goes around the pond. Will come back again.

Beautiful trail. Nice wide path, easy to follow, not getting lost or confused on the direction I needed to go a major plus. trail goes around a lake. Great place to jog/power walk with my huskies. will be back with my kids and dogs again very soon.