Rollins Trail to Mount Kearsarge

Rollins Trail to Mount Kearsarge is a 1 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Warner, New Hampshire that offers scenic views. The trail is rated as moderate and primarily used for hiking. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

Short hike with beautiful views. Dog friendly too

This is definitely an easy hike. Took us less than thirty minutes to reach the summit but, still great views!

Fun, rocky hike with fantastic 360 view at the top!

Good short quick and easy!

Views are beautiful!

Dog friendly, I've done this hike multiple times. Great experience every time

Gate was closed so about 6 miles were just walking up paved road. Fairly easy hike but watch out when you reach the planks, some of them aren't nailed down completely.

rock climbing
Friday, January 06, 2017

Hiked from the bottom at the ranger station all the way up after an ice storm. Incredible experience and a beautiful place! 10 miles later! Lol.

Sunday, October 16, 2016

Very easy hike. .5 up and .5 mile back. Some rocks, but nothing crazy. Brought my 7 and 5 yo kids who had no problem. $10 to get into the park, then you drive up 90% of the mountain, park, and hike the final bit. Phenomenal 360 degree views on top. Great bang for your buck!

Monday, August 08, 2016

This is our favorite trail. Our little kids can do this with very little difficulty and the views at the top are amazing.

Saturday, July 23, 2016

Always a great hike all seasons. Love it in the snow when the trails is closed! That extra 1 1/2 mile is a nice warm up. Sunrise hikes are awesome as well.

Monday, October 26, 2015

Epic fail. Went today and road was closed for the season already! So lame. We had kids and only planned for a short hike so we couldn't walk the auto road the whole way. Maybe next year! I hope they consider staying open longer because there were many folks in the same boat as us that left annoyed and disappointed.

Sunday, September 20, 2015

Not recommended for dogs. very rock with shape edges.

Sunday, October 19, 2014

Love ,love this mountain! Perfect distance for a day hike. Today it was breezy and cold. Snow flakes were in the air as we made our trek!

Tuesday, August 05, 2014

I love doing this as a sunrise hike.

Sunday, August 03, 2014

Great trek! 360 views. Pack a lunch for the summit. Great moderate climb on at times slippery granite rocks.

Saturday, June 07, 2014

Im sure it would have been a nice hike if I didnt have my son. Many people said it was good for kids. I would highly disagree, it is not a hike for the younger kids. I was not expecting the trail to have as many rocks as it did. It was overall a pain in the but. I gave it a rating of 2 because it was not younger kid friendly. I couldnt even make it to the top with my son.

Monday, May 26, 2014

It was a nice hike for first time out this season!

Monday, November 04, 2013

If your able to travel the auto road to the parking lot this hike can be great for young children who will get to cherish such a awesome experience!

Friday, June 08, 2012

I love this hike and go at least once a year, usually in fall. You can drive on the auto road almost to the top and then take the short, but sometimes rugged, well marked path to the top. Beautiful 360-degree views!