Ramsey Trail To Pasture is a 0.8 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Holderness, New Hampshire that offers scenic views and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from April until September. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

It's the shortest trail to the summit of West Rattlesnake but it is really steep with some scrambles. I didn't had much time so I took this route to catch the sunset over the squam lakes.

I underestimated the trail and brought barely a quarter of a 16.9 ounce water and ran out when I got about 80% to the summit. The hike down was much easier so I didn't needed any water.

The views from the summit of West Rattlensnake was absolutely memorable so it was totally worth the quick hike. This was my second hike to the summit of this mountain this year.

Steep with some minor scrambles. Totally worth the effort short term for an amazing vista.

Friday, July 14, 2017

The climb is steep all the way to the summit of Rattlesnake mountain, but the view is awesome and well worth it.

Tuesday, July 04, 2017

Nice easy hike with spectacular views!

Monday, August 28, 2017