Ramblin' Vewe Farm Trail is a 2.5 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Gilford, New Hampshire that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

Beautiful, easy, relaxing! Beautiful view with easy access to it. Great for kids. Great for running, walking, off road biking, snow shoeing. All season fun!

What a Beautiful piece of property!!! I’m a beginner and some spots were a tiny bit challenging for me!! (I’m 60

Trails are well marked - it did not take long to complete the loop - we hiked the trail in late August, and would definitely consider going back in the winter to snowshoe. Easy trail - no real scenic areas

What a great trail! It's very well marked (and the maps at the trailhead are accurate & detailed) - and the trail is well maintained.

love this place just got back out here been hidding all winter hoping to do the whole trail sat great place greatviews and well cared for

Parked at Boyd Hill Road entrance as the other parking lot was closed although the trail there was open. Very well marked. First 1/2 mile or so was pretty icy from packed snow. Intermittent ice from there on. Lots of mountain bike trails in the woods. A lot of big pines on the N side of the hill were recently toppled and have been sawed up. Nice easy walk except for the ice here and there, spikes were very handy. Very nice view to the N from the lookout point overlooking Lake Winnipesaukee.

I parked at the Boyd Hill parking area and followed the quickest route to the scenic outlook, which took me about 20 minutes. I wasn't expecting much since I'd never been here and I found it on a whim. I was amazed at the view!! Breathtaking!! Such a beautiful sight for a short hike! Highly recommend!

Thursday, October 12, 2017

Very pleasant hike. Beautiful view, very easy and family friendly. The trail is wide and easy to follow.

Tuesday, October 10, 2017

very family friendly. our 3 and ten year old were both able to enjoy the trail as much as we did!

Monday, October 02, 2017

Great trail very well maintained. I hike with my dog but I also see many bike trails that look fun.

Sunday, September 17, 2017

It was great... foggy but a nice walk.

Saturday, July 16, 2016

Awesome trail. Extremely well marked and the map is fantastic. Numerous trails you can take from any point.

Saturday, March 26, 2016

Awesome running trails just leave the car and start in any direction, dog friendly. If your not familiar it's probably a good idea to grab a map at the info stand.

Saturday, November 22, 2014

Awesome to snowshoe with a group of friends lit only by the full moon. The trails are very well marked and maintained.

Sunday, September 14, 2014

Well groomed ... Good easy walk ... Great with kids and pets ...

Sunday, October 15, 2017