Pitcher Mountain Trail

Pitcher Mountain Trail is a 0.7 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Stoddard, New Hampshire that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from January until January. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

I've never been here so today I went up. Nice views. I wouldn't go again unless I was blueberry picking. Tons of blueberries

Nice little hike. Great family hike for inexperienced people. Nice views at top. Wish it was a little longer.

Great trail with lots of friendly people on a beautiful Sunday afternoon! The weather was beautiful and the clear skies gave the summit views for miles.

I brought my two dogs, one of which is skittish around other dogs. While there were a number of dogs on the trail, which was totally fine, there were two dogs off leash. One ran right up to us while I held my dogs close. Thankfully the owner came over quickly before anything escalated too much and got her dog back on lead. The other was picked up by their owner before it got to us. That was a little frustrating, but a norm on the trails.

Please keep your dogs on lead! Even if you know your dog would never hurt another, don't trust other people's dogs! My big GSDs could really hurt another dog that runs up on us unexpectedly.

absolutely beutifull atop the mountain. short hike with a huge payoff.

Easy, scenic, panoramic views, and I'll have to do it again sometime.

Monday, August 22, 2016

Monday, August 22, 2016

Short but amazing views at the top along with thousands of wild blueberries if you happen to hike during blueberry season.

Sunday, August 14, 2016

Great quick hike. If you go during blueberry season you will have a pretty amazing treat awaiting you at the top.

Sunday, August 14, 2016

Sunday, June 19, 2016

Fast and Quick. One of the easiest hikes to some of the best views.

Monday, May 30, 2016

Great view for such a short, easy hike.

Monday, May 30, 2016

Awesome short hike, great for kids. excellent views. But there is an electric fence running along the trail and it is not marked as electric. The puppy with us touched the fence with his nose. Other than that this is a great half day adventure.

Saturday, May 28, 2016

Thursday, May 26, 2016

Sunday, May 15, 2016

Fast and easy with an amazing view. We took our 2 year old and he was fine. I had to pick him up quickly for a couple spots, and hold his hand a bit on the way down. Otherwise, easy for any age.