Piper Mountain Trail

Piper Mountain Trail is a 2.9 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Gilford, New Hampshire that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

NOT an easy hike. I would rate as moderate. I consider easy to be a combo of flat, then incline, flat, incline, etc. This trail went straight up for the 1st mile. NOT easy for someone with a bad knee and lungs. I wish I had been warned as I would have worn a stronger knee brace . The only plus was it was only me and the dog so the dog could be off leash.

Easy, Large summit, Not much view at summit but some view points on the way up.

Views were awesome due to the lack of leaves. Snow was well packed along the trail. Easy to follow markers. Could use more parking as 3 mountains use the same starting point

Great hike during blueberry season. Views were not what I had hoped for but not bad considering there are taller mountains surrounding it. Peeks of the lake through the gaps.