Parker Trail from Poole Reservoir

easyYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarGray Star(38)
Monadnock State Park

Parker Trail from Poole Reservoir is a 3 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Jaffrey, New Hampshire that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is accessible year-round.

Distance: 3.0 miles Elevation Gain: 479 feet Route Type: Out & Back

Hike up Toll Road W Arrow to summit down W Dot to Parker to Toll Road and back

We snowshoed 2 miles of this trail today I seen some parts especially near the waterfall but overall it was very nice would definitely do it again.

Bridge not out. Entrance to Parker fine as of 8/6/19. A little buggy but an easy trail I'd take my inexperienced students on. Very shady. Not busy - the path less traveled. We did a loop of our own creation - Parker, Cliff Walk, then Lost Farm, connecting back with Parker. Took us 3 hours. That portion of Cliff Walk had some rock scaling that I'd classify as moderate, but the views of the valley and ponds were spectacular.

bridge out
Sun May 12 2019

Bridge to begin trail is blocked off, turned around and took white dot to cascade to red spot to pumpelly.

Sat Apr 27 2019