One Mile, Sentennial Pine, Bobcat Loop Trail

One Mile, Sentennial Pine, Bobcat Loop Trail is a 10.1 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Suncook, New Hampshire that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until November. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Distance: 10.1 miles Elevation Gain: 912 feet Route Type: Loop

Nice Sunday hike

I came on 4/17/19 and the ice was off all trails except for some tiny patches, but there were definitely some muddy areas. Great hike overall, with a little bit of everything.

Sat Sep 16 2017

Sat Oct 01 2016

Tue Sep 20 2016

New to mountain biking. Friend took me here. Some sections were pretty technical, looking at the loop we did, most was on the black difficult trails. For the most part though, it was a blast! Had a lot of fun and was beat the reat of the weekend, but it was a good kick into the world of trail riding

Fri Jun 24 2016

Awesome. Well maintained trails for hiking lil advance for biking but if you k ow how to bike lime that its perfect

Sun Apr 10 2016

Beautiful, peaceful, freedom!

Sun Nov 22 2015

Fun

Tue Sep 15 2015

Lots of trail options here. I usually take One Mile Trail and follow it to the Bear Brook trail. The river is pretty. There's a few narrow parts which got congested with mountain bikers. Also took the path nearby Bear Brook which lead to farmland. Don't hike here on the hotter days and in late July/August though, the deerflies were especially horrible and ruined a few hikes. Tens of them chased us three miles back to the cars. Four dollar park fee per person upon entry.

Sun Jul 05 2015

I keep getting lost trying to stay on Pitch Pine. Im either going to get shot with an arrow or hooked by a fly fisher.Little Bear trail is fun though.All in all well worth the park fee.

Mon May 26 2014

Went here with a friend, it was rainy muddy and a ton of fun, great single tracks!

Fri Feb 14 2014

This is one of the best places in the capital area to Mountain Bike! Great for everyone! A must see/ride!

Mon Nov 26 2012

We did the Hall Mountain and Ferret trails this weekend, though not by design! We set out to climb Hall Mountain, then follow the trail around to the Hall Mountain Marsh Trail and back to the car off Podunk Road. The Hall Mountain Trail was mostly unmarked, and we came upon several intersecting trails that are not marked on the park's trail map--very confusing. Because we could see Hall Mountain from several spots along the trails, we could orient ourselves and choose trails that appeared to take us in the general direction of the car. We finally came upon a sign at the intersection of the Hall Mountain and Ferret Trails, and decided to take the "sure bet" and follow Hall Mountain Trail out to the 4-H Camp and to Podunk Road. No sign of the Marsh Trail anywhere. Despite the confusion, the hike was fun and the park is beautiful, but I hesitate to recommend it because we felt like we were lost for most of our hike.

Wed Jun 15 2011

Wonderful park with lots of trails to choose from. The trails themselves are well maintained however, some of them were very poorly marked, so navigating proved to be tricky at times. Beautiful area though, and no crowds when we went so that was a definite plus!

Fri May 27 2011

I used to go to Bear Brook on a daily basis when growing up. Place is beautiful and is great for hikers, walkers and all sorts of outdoor activities. Has all sorts of trails for exploring and is a wonderful place to go and fish and relax. Is also a great place to take your camera as you will see many animals (small) and birds as well as some beautiful scenery. Has a campground as well as a beach area for swimming.

Sat Aug 07 2010

I LOVE it here! It is close-by, available all year round, has varied trails. My daughter comes with her horse and I with my mountain bike.