Memorial Day Sale! Get a year of AllTrails Pro for only $14.99
Get Started

Nashua River Trail is a 5 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near Nashua, New Hampshire that features a lake and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from April until September. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Distance: 5.0 miles Elevation Gain: 137 feet Route Type: Loop

stroller friendly

paddle sports

partially paved

city walk

Great trail to run, not technical at all. You have to go very early to beat the crowds

Very well maintained! Wonderful easy trail for children with enough views. Plenty of distance from other people. Paved, wide dirt paths, & smaller hiking type trails so there is something for everyone. I took the jogger stroller and it worked great for the dirt and paved trails.

Jaxon Noah Daddy Nana

Today we did the Green and Red trails.

The parking lot may look crowded, but once you get onto the trails, the woods seem to drown out the sights and sounds of other hikers for much of the loop. The views were spectacular, and my nephew and I enjoyed taking a rest by the river halfway through our trip. We were able to spot some different varieties of turtles and followed the sound of a woodpecker to the tree he was hammering on. A great day in the woods. Highly recommend.

icy

Pretty easy hike! Beautiful. Could use some more signs but overall very pleasant.

This place is great for a walk or run. it get's a little crowed but their is plenty of off trails you can take if you are looking for a adventure! I would recommend it if you are ever in Nashua! A great way to get out of the city hussle.

I give this a four star because I love mines falls park. I have been walking through since I was 8 years old. Many a day fishing and adventuring solo and with friends. In these latter years the city has done much to improve the area. My Thanks to Nashua and the residents for the great memories spanning 50+ years.

Great for an easy walk or run. Nice waterfall and there are a few unpaved paths with nice scenery.

flooded

Just started hiking as many trails as I can. So far, I love the trails I’ve been on but my only concern is with bicyclists. I’m walking with my dog, bicycles are going faster than I’m walking and can react. Would it be difficult for a bicyclist to give a heads up that they are approaching you from behind with a “on your left” or “behind you”? I almost saw a walker get hit by a policeman on his bike who was flying down a hill!

Easy trails usually not busy in the evening or before 9 am

My favorite trail in Nashua. Just absolutely perfect and beautiful. Relatively easy and flat course.

Depending on the time of the day you go, it can be very quiet and peaceful. Not much hiking. Just a flat, pretty walks through woods and near water.

Fun and easy trail for all! Lots of shade and the bugs were not bad at all. It was very well maintained.

Easy walking with wide trails. Description says light traffic but I’d put it at moderate. Four stars because there aren’t any trail markers. Used mapping app and was able to navigate around Mine Falls without any backtracking.

I went with my mom, sister and her gf. It was a beautiful day and a fun hike. We took lots of pictures and enjoyed the scenery. The trails were easy and the people were nice.

Sat May 25 2019

Fun! Fun! Fun!

Fri May 10 2019

Nice trails, easy to follow. Everyone we met was friendly. Great place to bring the pups. Lots of trails.

Sat Apr 27 2019

4/2019 South end trail. Baby foxes den active. Great Pics. Trails are wide with many stopping points to fish or snap some pics. Parking at the Lincoln Park entrance gives you an option to grab some doggie bags incase you forgot yours! Overall nice trails that can bring you as far as downtown Nashua.

Fri Apr 26 2019

I love this trail. It's super easy, anybody could walk it. We saw turtles, beavers, fish and plenty of birds of course! It was a lot of fun and totally worth the time on a beautiful day.

Fri Apr 19 2019

Nice after/before work trail. Pretty, peaceful and easy ride.

Sun Apr 07 2019

Did the west half last Fall and it was a very nice walk to explore this park in Nashua! Much larger and more woodsy than I expected!

Sun Apr 07 2019

Lots of trails and lots of people. Overall, a nice easy hike for everyone of all ages.

Sun Mar 31 2019

Great trail sad that the dog owners are so self centered,lazy and just jerks to leave there dog poop bagged and on trail. What happened to leave no trace? Do something like this on there property and all heck would break loose. Some just ruin it for others. At one entrance on a sign it says there are no poop fairies. How true.

Sat Mar 30 2019

Great, easy trail for children and dogs. Could use a good clean up along the paths.