Mt. Teneriffe Trail

Mt. Teneriffe Trail is a 2.1 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Milton, New Hampshire that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

This 170-acre preserve is home to some notable rare plant species, and is great to visit year-round as it offers beautiful views and interesting woodlands. Visitors can explore the forest on a 1.6-mile loop-trail. This Preserve is managed by The Nature Conservancy in New Hampshire, and is an excellent place for walking, hiking, and observing wildlife. Camping, fires, pets, or wheeled vehicles are not permitted on the preserve.

Fun woodsy trail. The were no maps in the kiosk, but having this app, I figured we’d get around fine. It was humid and had recently rained and the forest was misty and atmospheric. We saw lots of beautiful bright mushrooms-bright yellow, pink, red, orange, translucent Indian pipes, and even a purple one. Lol, we kept looking for the wonderful views, but never found them. Figured it was an exaggeration, and we weren’t too concerned because we were having fun anyways. Once I got home I took a look at the map, the pics and read some blog reviews. Apparently there’s a faint trail across the road with ledges and beautiful views. So they do exist! That’s ok, it’ll give us another reason to come back (other than the beautiful woods). I’ll probably give it 5 stars when I see those ledges!

Nice

Not really another spectacular

Monday, July 31, 2017

I will give it two stars and not one just because it was very quite. Other than that I would not come back. The bugs were a KILLJOY and the picture on the cover is definitely deceiving. There's NO waterfall. No water at any point. Very disappointing!

Friday, December 23, 2016

directions to entrance is misleading, but once on trail it's a nice walking trail. Not much of an incline and no views, but a nice walk through the woods, brought my dog but unsure if they're allowed. no other foot traffic at the time.

Wednesday, August 09, 2017