Mount Sunapee, Andrew Brook Trail

Mount Sunapee, Andrew Brook Trail is a 3.7 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Newbury, New Hampshire and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking and is best used from May until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

Beautiful! The lake up on top is the icing on the cake.

It's practically a yearly tradition for my family and/or friends to hike! It's absolutely beautiful and it's only slightly tough bc of the steepness. Love the top portion the most and the view! Highly recommend!!!

Amazing hike beautiful views. Very dog friendly!

super quiet. i had a hard time finding the Newbury trail so i went down the street five minutes because i was losing the light. I'll be back for sure

hiked here with my kids. love this view and couldnt wait to show it too them. Just a great spot to go to

A great hike today. pretty fortunate to have this gem in our back yard.

Lovely at the beginning. Definitely a workout, but lots of small streams crossed, and small waterfalls all along the way. Made it to Lake Solitude which was out of this world. I hiked on a weekday alone and literally saw not one soul all the way to Lake Solitude. I was very much looking forward to the cliffs, however, got completely lost. I kept following the white trail what seemed to be miles, and then checked my location. I ended up heading about halfway down the Monadnock-Sunappee Greenway. I was super frusterated that I needed to turn around and retrace my steps but I then saw someone had painted "Scenic View" on a rock. I took the turn to at least get something positive out of my mistake. I think this could have been Lucia's Lookout? Honestly not sure.... I then noticed that the red paint continued, and someone had marked a trail down from the ledge that said "Trail to Mountain Road" which is where I parked! Instead of retracing my entire way back, I took the chance, and followed this mysterious red trail. THANK YOU TO WHOEVER MARKED IT. Although very steep in spots, and not technically a trail, I made it back down to mountain road. (Had to cross a sketch pond). I am thankful for this adventure, however would not necessarily recommend to anyone. I plan to revistit this summer to find the ledges, and actually reach the summit!!!

Great view from the top!! Wear waterproof boots, as there are brooks and mud on the trail.